Sunday, November 29, 2009

More Pictures!!



I can't believe how the time flies. Brynn is now 2 months and is full of smiles but none on camera. Cassidy is loving school in parent teacher conference her teacher told me she is a joy in class and very bright. She loves to draw pictures, color, cut, and glue. I have gotten in so much trouble for throwing pictures away. Caleb has done some funny things lately he makes up stories about animals eating each other I guess to much discovery channel. He also said to me the other night, "I'm going to fight crime mom." Then said, "What's crime?" I gave him some toast with butter and went to do something with Brynn when I came back the whole stick of butter was on the toast. He said I wanted the big butter mom.



2 comments:

The Felde's said...

Those are beautiful pictures Ilove them!!

salgal said...

You have a little Jason and a little you. I haven't decided about Brynn yet. Cute pictures.