Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spiderman

So Halloween is Cassidy's favorite holiday, she asks us at least once a day what we are going to be for Halloween, when I say every day I mean every single day of the year. This year has been so exciting for Caleb because he's caught some of Cassidy's "Halloween Spirit" and has also been asking everyone what they are going to be for Halloween. So since Uncle Cody is going to be out of town on Halloween he decided it would be neat to come in his costume and surprise the kids with a Halloween treat, this is what happened:

4 comments:

Cami Epperson said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!! That is so funny! Thanks to Amber for sharing... I love it!

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

Oh my gosh how funny is that. He has quite the scream!!!

Crystal Taylor said...

That is so funny! Your blog is so cute. Wow, that thing about the garage door was crazy. I hope I made your super saturday a little bit less crazy:)
Crystal

*tif* said...

That's so Funny!!!! It's fun to see you guys take off with this blog, that was a seriously hilarious video!!