Sunday, August 8, 2010

Big Cottonwood Canyon

The trail going to Twin Lake

Cheese!!
Silly faces
My cute little girl


Picture of Silver Lake -- You can see the trail in the background


My brothers and our families went up to Silver Lake which is in Big Cottonwood Canyon and had a picnic. It was fun though a little scary with moose running around. The girls and kids walked around the lake while the boys went fishing at a lake up the trail. Jason took the camera and I only got one picture of the trail. It's at the very top. The cousins had lots of fun playing together and they all liked getting there picture taken except Zack. Well I guess that's not totally true the older cousins went wandering around so I didn't get any pictures of them either.

1 comment:

The Felde's said...

I love it all!!! Cute Cute Cute! Wish I could have come with you guys. Miss you love ya all