Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Finially figured out my Password!! Catch-up

Here are a few pictures that Cassidy took all by herself and one of her all in pink, she dresses herself and changes several times a day - that's probably why I have so much laundry. I was so impressed with how well she did with the camera now she will just take the camera and I will find random picture - she needs her own camera.




So I have had this blog for a while now but because of some confusion in setting it up I forgot my g-mail account and my password. So it has taken me Forever to start this blog and who knows what will happen next. I will try to be good. So a lot of stuff has been going on including Super Saturday, Cassidy starting school again, Jason and me starting school and all the small things in between that I don't remember. Having super Saturday over is such a relief Jason refers to it as Stupid Saturday because I am always doing things at the last minute and expecting a miracle out of him in the end. I still have loads of homework to catch up on and laundry : D (that's suppose to be a big fat tongue.) I wanted to catch up with my summer because it seemed to just fly by, so I will be quick. We had lots of visitors. Jason went to school this summer. My parents came the end of July then my sister Glenda came with her two girls the first part of August and Joshua my nephew came around the same time. It was a lot of fun having so much family around; one of the highlights was my dad, my brother Nathan, and Joshua speed walk racing down some street in Orem. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants - which is common. Nathan won!! But I think he thought he was having a heart attack afterward. We also got to go to the Zoo and everyone was so helpful with my kids. We saw a snake eat a rabbit which was pretty interesting and the bird show was way cool. I have gone to the zoo several times but have never seen the bird show it was totally worth it. Here is a few pictures at the Zoo. It was hard to separate Cassidy and Josh, it was like they were attached at the hip. In the picture below you can see that Cassidy's giving Lilly the "evil eye" for stealing Josh away from her.

2 comments:

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

I am so glad you finally blogged something. Hi I work with Jason at PCMC. And I check your blog all the time to see if there is anything new.

Laura Lei said...

Bridget!!! Welcome to the world of bloggers. I am so happy you have a blog. Your little girl is starting to look so much like you, she is adorable. I just need to see her in braided pigtails and she would be just like her mama.