Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our abrupt awakening.

So this morning at 7:00 we were laying in bed and Caleb starts screaming hysterically, so Bridget got up to see what the deal was then she started screaming hysterically at me to get up and call Poison Control. So I asked her what had happened and evidently Caleb had gotten into some topical anti-fungal medicine and had it in his eyes. So I am frantically looking for the number for poison control on the fridge and couldn't find it so I end up calling work to get it from the pharmacy; thankfully he was alright, Bridget flushed his eyes out and everything turned out alright.

3 comments:

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

That is so scary. I am glad that he is ok.

Adri said...

Hey Bridg!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. Your kids are adorable and I think your little girl looks just like you! I will send you an invite to my blog. Although I'm terrible at updating it.

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

Hey I tag you. Look at my blog.