Monday, September 29, 2008

Definition of quirk:
n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I sing the wrong lyrics to songs. Jason is always telling me the right ones but it usually doesn't help. Hey I like to sing along but don't know all the words.
2. I fidget a lot out of habit. I am always wriggling my foot or twitting my thumbs.
3. I forget other peoples children at school hopefully this is a one time quirk.
4. If I'm really tired I will fall asleep in mid-sentence even if I'm sitting up talking to you, my sisters and Jase make fun of me for it all the time.
5. I tend to leave my yogurt caps on the counter with the good intention of turning it into the Breast Cancer Awareness program but they end up staying there weeks on end until Jason gets fed up with the clutter and throws them away.
6. I like to go to sleep first. So if I have an assignment that runs late into the night, Jason has to stay up with me until it is finished. I'm so mean.

I tag: Amber B., Tiffany, Alisha, Adri, and two more.

3 comments:

*tif* said...

Thanks but I don't have any quirks..I'm a lot like Mary Poppins.

Barrows Family said...

Whatever!! Always trying to get out of things but I can't blame you. :P

Amber and Ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.